Flamingo Swaddle Transition (0.5 TOG)
Made of Rayon from Bamboo. When there are signs of rolling, it’s time to stop swaddling. Your baby is likely ready to transition.
Designed to create a womb-like environment to help soothe and comfort newborn babies. Easily swaddle to promote healthy, restful sleep. When baby begins to roll over, zip off the shoulder panel to create armholes.
- Super soft fabric to help soothe baby’s restful sleep;
- Sensitive skin friendly;
- Allows baby the freedom to roll over and wiggle around;
- Center front inverted zipper for easy diaper-changing and dressing (zipper head slides up)
- Roll up cuffs fold over to be a mittens;
- Chin protector to prevent rubbing and irritation;
- Rayon from bamboo stretches for a snug fit without overheating;
- Machine wash, tumble dry low (close zipper before wash).
- Fabric: 97% rayon from bamboo 3% spandex
- Size: NB-3M, 3-6M, 6-12M
TOG is a unit of measure of thermal insulation used in the textile trade. The British “TOG” value is the international standard measurement of a blanket’s thermal effectiveness (how well it keeps you warm).
|Comfort Level||TOG Rate||Seasons and Climates|
|Warm||0.5 TOG||Comfort for warmer seasons or climates|
|Warmer||1 TOG||Three season comfort (moderate weather)|
|Warmest||2.5 TOG||Ideal for chilly seasons and climates|