Lil' Dumplings Newborn Cocoon Sack (1TOG)
Designed to create a womb-like environment to help soothe and comfort newborn babies. Easily swaddle to promote healthy, restful sleep. When baby begins to roll over, zip off the shoulder panel to create armholes.
- Soft and cozy fabric to help soothe baby’s restful sleep;
- Snug fit provides comforting cocoon-like embrace;
- Inverted front zipper for easy diaper-changing and dressing;
- Chin protector to prevent rubbing and irritation;
- Zip off panels to stretch arms when it’s time to stop swaddling;
- Machine wash, tumble dry low (close the zipper before wash)
- Fabric: 100% rayon from bamboo Size: NB, NB-3M
TOG is a unit of measure of thermal insulation used in the textile trade. The British “TOG” value is the international standard measurement of a blanket’s thermal effectiveness (how well it keeps you warm).
|Comfort Level||TOG Rate||Seasons and Climates|
|Warm||0.5 TOG||Comfort for warmer seasons or climates|
|Warmer||1 TOG||Three season comfort (moderate weather)|
|Warmest||2.5 TOG||Ideal for chilly seasons and climates|